Pageviews

Friday, May 22, 2015

Tips On How To Take Criticism! (Without Wanting To Body-Slam Someone!)

"Hope your critiques can protect you!"

1- First step Tell yourself the critic is not putting you down, there just trying to help you. (Me with my first novel I could not take my families, "Oh, it's to kid-ish." or my favorite, "It's okay." criticisms. It gets to the point where your like =














"Don't Touch My Baby!"

2- Accept Their Advice! (Normally their advice is right. But You see with my first book, To me it was my baby, and if anyone tried to change the perfect baby I thought I had. I became Mama-Bear!)













Author-"NOOOooooo!"

High Overseer- "Just Do it!"

3- Change your book and Try Again! (Using your Critics Advice, change the stuff in your book that needs help. Even if it feels like your taking out the best parts of your book also have someone like a High Overseer there who can make sure you make the appropriate changes to your book.) Your book will be better for it. (Promise.)









"I am the Best Author!"

4- IF YOU ACCEPT ALL YOUR CRITIC'S ADVICE, AND APPLY IT TO YOUR BOOK. THEN YOU WILL BE THE GREATEST AUTHOR OF ALL TIME! (Well at least you'll be pretty dang close. Also not all advice people may give you is correct so go find a professional second opinion.)













As Always hope these Tips help you guys.

Sincerely your Reject-Teen Writer,

                                                                         ARI

























0 comments:

Post a Comment

ยช

(c)2009 .. Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates