Pageviews

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

How To Not Get Lost In Your Book!(A.K.A. How to Avoid Being Stuck In Inspiration Abyss.)

Author- "An Idea Hit Me! Where's the chapter I was on?"

"How did I get in the inspiration abyss?"

1-Don't loose Focus! (When I was writing my first book I kept not finishing the chapter I was on, because new ideas for my book just kept popping in to my head. And so then I jotted the thought down and tried to get back and finish the chapter but I kept thinking how that idea I jotted down needed to be a chapter. So then I paused the chapter I was on and went to try and finish the new one. But the same thing happened. Over and Over.) So point is don't leave the chapter your on.
start from chapter 1 and end at
what ever chapter you think
your book should end in.
Because you don't want to be like. . .



Author- "I just had an amazing idea! Someone write it down!"

2- Get Yourself Out of the Inspiration Abyss. (Best way for me to calm down my idea trian. Was I told my ideas to a friend or family member in the room. Tell the idea listener, to remember the thought and write it down.) That way you can keep writing with no interruptions.







Blast through the Inspiration Abyss!

3- Write On! (After you get out of the maze of your own inspiration abyss, then continue writing. Never give up.












Me to you- "You Got This!"

4- Never let it Return!(So with my first book my mind abyss kept returning, so the best way to keep it at bay, is with your idea journal, your idea listener, and extreme focus and dedication!) After that, Just continue writing as always. Because.
. .










As always hope this tip helps you guys, and I will be posting more at a later date. I wouldn't postpone my post normally but I'm really sick. So I may post, I may not. Just please stay tuned. of course I will still write on my book because as I always say never give up.

Sincerely you Reject-Teen Writer,

                                                                     ARI








0 comments:

Post a Comment

ª

(c)2009 .. Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates