Pageviews

Saturday, May 23, 2015

How To Keep Writing on Your Book! (When You Feel Like Throwing it At Something. Your Book Charaters Would be Preferred.) LOL!

Author- "Take that *book character's name*

Book Character- "It's not my fault." 

1- Don't Give Up! (First mistake I did when I got Brain-Blocked on my book, was I gave up. You have to push yourselves to finish even if you want to throw something very heavy at your uncooperative book characters.)









Author- "I'm Re-Booting My Creative Energy."

2-Re-Boost Your Creativity! (You see if your getting bored with your book, so will your readers, So go through it and take out what bores you, and replace it with something fun.) To re-boost your creativity grab the parts of your book that excite you and you enjoy reading. Then find out why they make you feel that way. Once you do, put that in your new pages.




Author- "I've Finished! HA! HA!"

3- Write the Ending of Your Book First! (You see if you write the end of your book first. Then It gives you something to look forward to. In my experience it's easier to write when you already know how something is going to end. Sort of like when you watch a sad movie and it gets easier to see after a couple of times.) Point is Once you finish your book you will feel better then if you give up on it!





As always hope this tip helps you guys out!

Sincerely your Reject-Teen Writer,

                                                                     ARI







0 comments:

Post a Comment

ª

(c)2009 .. Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates