Pageviews

Monday, December 7, 2015

To Submit or Not To Submit . . . (A.K.A. How to seek out an agent or publisher!)

Me-"Well so am I! An that's Okay!
 Just don't take it out on anybody.
Let it fuel your writing fire."
1- You Have a Right to be Sad-Mad:
      I know I always say, "Never give up!" Well you shouldn't, because if you do something, You will normally succeed if you do your best at it. However my point is, I will never say You can't be sad. Because I have been a little down lately. I dislike sending my book (A.K.A "My baby")to people who don't like it as much as I do. Yet that's life, you few writers reading this should know not every reader who reads your book is going love it. So when sending your book to agents or publishers focus on the good things in your life because if you don't people will defiantly say:  


2- Look Around For What Best Fits You:   
Now I have browsed all over the internet, for the best literary agents, and publishing house that accept unsolicited manuscripts. What I have learned on my adventure, is there are plenty of both out there for every kind of writer no matter what the genre. For people who like things fast and efficient, look into this years and next years writers' digest at your local library. For people who don't mind browsing the web for the best go to writers' digest website, or just google tell you find what you like. So keep searching and eventually you will find them and be like:

3- A Publishing House that accepts unsolicited manuscripts:
 CQ is a website I just tried. I have my fingers crossed because I would like them to accept my novel. Yet I thought you guys might like the link too. Now one author you might know who this company help publish is "Andrea Berthot" my sister loves her book "the heartless city" you should check it out.
Now that's all so: 


As always Hope this helps you guys and girls out. if you guys/girls like this post comment or just share it. If you girls/guys have any tips for me go ahead and comment! An if you guys don't mind will you check out this link, would really appreciate it! : AWESOME!Now keep On Writing! 

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ª

(c)2009 .. Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates